WordPress Developer Intern
Do you have a passion for creating websites? Do you get excited about entrepreneurship? Do you enjoy working with different types of people? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere? The WordPress Developer Intern will have the opportunity to work as part of an interdisciplinary team to create websites for a variety of clients and the company. Throughout this internship, you will gain practical experience in website development.
What You’ll Do
You must meet these requirements to be eligible for this internship.
- Must be available to work 20-30 hours/week.
- Internships last for 3 months. Ideal candidates may be invited to continue on through future quarters (up to a year).
- Must live in Nebraska and be able to work in our Omaha office. (Some remote work possible.)
- Experience with WordPress or other similar CMS
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Ability to develop, implement, and modify websites using a web-based platform
- Ability to adapt to new systems quickly
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and on your own
- Must maintain clear communications with management on project status
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of the Avada theme
- Website design experience
- A strong understanding of conversion techniques, industry trends, content management systems, tag management systems, and optimization tools
- Experience with responsive and mobile design techniques
- A passion for UI/UX and streamlined eCommerce websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
For your application, please prepare:
- Cover letter explaining how your experience makes you a good fit for this position
- URL to a website YOU created or played a significant role in creating
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis; we are looking to fill this position with the right candidate
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
QAT Global is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.