- FreshBooks: a cloud-based accounting software service with online invoicing, time tracking and expense services.
- FreeAgent: accounting service for help with online invoicing, keeping track of cash flow and configuring sales tax.
- Wave: free, online software that helps manage invoices, credit card payments, accounting & payroll.
- Invoiceable: a free service that lets you create invoices online, send them to get paid through PayPal.
- Shoeboxed: quickly turn receipts into an organized, IRS-accepted archive online.
- Square: secure credit card processing – including Apple Pay & EMV – to point of sale solutions.
- MailChimp: Online email marketing that helps you manage contacts, send emails and track results.
- ActiveCampaign: all-in-one marketing platform, including email marketing, marketing automation, sales & CRM.
- Google Analytics: a free web analytics service offered that tracks and reports website traffic.
- Clicky.com: monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or website’s traffic in real time.
- KISSmetrics: powerful, person-based analytics platform for your whole team.
- CrazyEgg: heat map and scroll map reports that help you can get an understanding of your visitors.
- Qualaroo: gives marketers a complete solution for collecting and acting on visitor insights to improve website performance.
Social Media Management
- Sprout Social: social media management tool that helps businesses find new customers and grow their social media presence.
- Buffer: quickly share any page you’re reading.
- Hootsuite: manage social networks, schedule messages, engage your audiences, and measure ROI right from the dashboard.
- Shopify: computer software for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems that uses one platform.
- ShopIntegrator: hosted shopping cart e-commerce add-ins copy and paste into a website to add in an online store in minutes, sell digital downloads, and sell products.
- GeckoBoard: a real-time dashboard that gives has your key metrics in one place. Instantly communicate your data across your organization.
- Trello: a free web-based project management application that helps you see the big picture of your business.
- Kanban Tool: a simple and effective software for visual management that allows real-time collaboration between team members.
- Asana: a web and mobile application designed to enable teamwork and puts conversations & tasks together.
- Basecamp: web-based project management and collaboration tool.
- Personapp: allows you to create and share quick, lightweight personas using a simple framework.
- LeanStack/LeanCanvas: a collection of tools, content, and coaching resources that help entrepreneurs succeed.
- Enloop: free business plan writing app automatically writes your business plan and evaluates your odds of success.
Usability Testing & Optimization
- Silverback: guerilla usability testing for Macs
- Moqups: HTML5 App used to create wireframes mockups & UI concepts.
- Unbounce: build, publish and test landing pages without IT or software
- Github: Online project hosting using Git. Includes source-code browser, in-line editing, wikis, and ticketing.
- Optimizely: platform technology that lets your business conduct A/B testing, multipage, and multivariate testing to help make data-driven decisions.
- Box: secure content management and collaboration for individuals, teams, and businesses, enabling secure file sharing and access to your files online.
- Dropbox: Store, synchronize and share files online with public access. Free version offers up to 16 GB
- Mozy: industry-leading solution for online, data, and computer backup software
- Google Drive: get access to files anywhere through secure cloud storage and file backup for your photos, videos, files
- Evernote: a modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices.
- GoogleKeep: a free way to save your thoughts on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Intercom: shows you who is using your product and makes it easy to personally communicate with them through behavior-driven email and in-app messages.
- LiveChat: intelligent customer engagement, real-time website monitoring, and live help/live support tools that helps you increase your ROI.
- HipChat: web service for internal/private chat and instant messaging.
- Skype: stay in touch with friends and family.
- Slack: brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- Twilio: cloud communications that allows software developers to make/receive phone calls, and send/receive text messages using its web service APIs.
- Prezi: cloud-based presentation software and storytelling tool for presenting ideas on a virtual canvas.
- Haiku Deck: create beautiful presentations that will wow your audience.
- PowToon: online business presentation software tool that allows you to create free, cool, and awesome animated video explainers.
Charts & Infographics
- Visual.ly: create custom sharable infographics, videos, and interactive experiences for brands to use in content marketing and ad campaigns.
- Infogra.m: free web app that converts spreadsheets and .csv files, to beautiful, and interactive infographics.
- Piktochart: easy infographic design app that requires very little effort to produce beautiful, high-quality graphics
- Gimp: powerful distributed program for photo retouching, image composition, and image authoring
- Inkscape: professional quality vector graphics software which runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Picmonkey: Add filters, frames, text, and effects with our free online photo editing tool.
- Canva: create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and more.
- Pixlr: free online image editor. Enables to fix, adjust, and filter images in a browser.
- Moz: backed by industry-leading data and the largest community of SEOs on the planet, Mozbuilds tools that make inbound marketing easy.
- WordStream: recognized by Google to have the highest level of experience and proficiency in developing, launching, and managing AdWords campaigns for local merchants and small businesses.
- AdWords: advertise locally and attract customers with the products that they’re searching for
- Survey Monkey: create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time.
- Qualtrics: industry-leading provider of Online Survey Software
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Streak: CRM in your inbox. Use work, personal, and school Gmail accounts.
- SugarCRM: enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable CRM solution in the market.
- Insightly: easy, powerful and affordable online Customer Relationship & Project Management Software used by over 400000 small businesses worldwide.
- Zoho CRM: gives you a 360-degree view of your complete sales cycle and pipeline.
- Boomerang: allows you to schedule messages to be sent or returned at a later date.
- Rapportive: shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox.
- FollowUpThen: Free & Easy Email Reminder. Clear out your inbox. Shorten your to-do list. Never forget to follow up.
- Spotify: a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs.
- Pandora: free, personalized radio that plays music you’ll love.
Alerts and Monitoring
- Google Alerts: Monitor the web for interesting new content.
- IFTTT: create simple connections between the products you use every day.
- HelloSign: secure electronic signatures are business-
caliber, easy-to-use, and legally binding.
- DocuSign: provides electronic signature technology and Digital Transaction Management services for facilitating electronic exchanges of contracts and signed documents.
- Upwork: Find freelancers and freelance jobs on Upwork – the world’s largest online workplace where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go to work.
- Feedly: organize, read and share what matters to you.
- Pulse: news from multiple RSS feeds on a single page using a tile-based interface.
- Wufoo: HTML form builder helps you create online web forms. Use the web form creator to power your contact forms, online surveys, and event registrations.
- Formstack: An online form building application to create & design any type of HTML web form.
- Addthis: transforms billions of web interactions into real-time audience intelligence and website engagement tools to help marketers plan and deliver efficiently.
- Shareaholic: Grow your traffic and make money from your site with our free all-in-one content amplification suite that’s easy to install and simple to use.
- Hellobar: The WP Hello Bar allows users to add the numeric codes from their HelloBar instance.
- FooBar: Media player with simple UI and low memory use. Offers plugin support for new features.
- HotGloo: wireframing and prototyping helps you create interactive, responsive wireframes for web and mobile.
- InvisionApp: Transform your Web & Mobile (iOS, Android) designs into clickable, interactive Prototypes and Mockups.
- Marvel: Turn sketches and designs into interactive web, iPhone, iPad, Android and Apple Watch prototypes and mockups.
- AVG Antivirus: award-winning free antivirus spyware, & malware protection for your PC, Mac, Android phone or tablet.
- Sophos: makes data security simple for business. Complete DLP Protection with endpoint, cloud antivirus, encryption, UTM Firewall, web, email, and mobile.
- Cobudget: brings the power of collaboration to any group’s financial decision making process.
- Kumu: gives you the tools to track, visualize, and leverage relationships to overcome your toughest obstacles.
- Wipster: elegant and intuitive cloud-based platform for reviewing, approving and collaborating on video production.
- Meetup: Find Meetups and meet people in your local community who share your interests.
- Attending.io: an online event manager that helps event organizers to create a web page, publicize and manage guests online.
- Eventbrite: discover events that match your passions, or create your own with online ticketing tools.