Individual Performer Technical Staffing Engagement Model
The Individual Performer Technical Staffing engagement model from QAT Global is a perfect solution for businesses with growing software development team needs. As projects ramp up, we are there to provide the additional software development engineers to get projects done on schedule. Based out of our development centers in the US, Costa Rica, and Brazil, QAT Global’s software development engineers, are also available to rapidly plug into a client’s mid-to-long-term software development or software support plans as needed.
Download the Quick Sheet
As the success of the engagement is determined by the quality of the team fit, we take special care as a part of our HR Practices to select expert technical staff that:
- Are the best fit resource for the specific skill (technical, domain, and soft) requirements.
- Can engage directly with on-site teams and can work independently
- Are well versed in incremental features addition, phased/iterative development, and frequent releases (agile methodology)
- Is experienced with clearly defined handover across distributed members
- Delivers results that meet the quality and cost objectives of the clients
QAT Global’s engagement models are based on a proven business model that integrates the inherent strengths of both the client and QAT Global to form a partnership that delivers product quality, rapid time-to-market, and excellent ROI.