Applications Close 5/31/19
Summer Marketing Internship – Content & Digital Marketing – Part Time
If you’re a talented marketing strategist with unparalleled career ambition and desire to work for a rapidly growing, dynamic software development firm, we want to hear from you.
Spend your summer putting your skills to work on the marketing side of the business to help achieve QAT Global’s goals for reaching new subscribers, prospects, and customers through the creation, distribution, and tracking of compelling marketing content.
This summer marketing internship is the ideal career launch pad for a recent graduate or soon-to-be-graduating student in marketing, journalism, business, or communications seeking to put their energy and talents to work for a growing software development company.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves writing and has proven copywriting skills: Be prepared to show us some of your awesome writing samples for various contexts.
- Can work well with people and in teams: Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Can get things done on time: Maintains a sense of urgency for project timelines. Is a self-starter, with the confidence to work independently.
- Is a soon-to-be or recent graduate in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Able to work 24-30 hours a week (paid).
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic.
- Has tremendous career ambition!
We’d also like you to have:
- Experience researching online.
- Experience with blogging and blog management.
- Copyediting skills.
- Technical skills a plus – WordPress, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Canva, CorelDraw, Hootsuite, Basic HTML.
- Social media experience.
- Basic graphic design experience – Video editing, photography, photo editing, and design skills a plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I consider a summer marketing internship position with QAT Global?
QAT Global is a growing software development company with a strong foundation, and we’re expanding our digital marketing. If you are passionate about great marketing and interested in working in the software industry, consider a marketing internship with QAT Global, where your ideas will be heard, and work opportunities are well-rounded.
We’re currently offering summer internships from May through August. Great interns are often invited to stay on for a second term!
What will I be doing?
You’ll be an active participant in the creation, distribution, and effectiveness tracking of custom software development and nearshoring-focused marketing content. This includes, but is not limited to blogging, articles, ebooks, white papers, case studies, social, advertisements, email, PR, collateral materials and more. It’s an end-to-end experience including design, SEO, social, automation, and analytics. An eye for detail and a roll-up your sleeves attitude will also help you get the most out of this role.
Just what does your company do, anyway?
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to client’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications. As an intern, you will be a valuable member of the marketing team and will have a huge opportunity to impact QAT Global while gaining hands-on communications experience.
Up for the challenge? Apply here:
Please email cover letter, resume, and two writing samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Summer Marketing Internship” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!