Applications Close 5/31/19
Summer Marketing Internship – Content and Copywriting – Part-time
Are you interested in starting your career as a copywriter or content marketer? Do you want to learn more about inbound and digital marketing? Do you love writing, researching and learning new things? We want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a star content and copywriting intern who wants to be part of an amazing team. This role is based in Omaha and is part-time.
This summer marketing internship is the ideal career launch pad for a recent graduate or soon-to-be-graduating student in marketing, journalism, business, or communications seeking to put their energy and talents to work for a growing software development company.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves writing, is interested in writing compelling B2B content for enterprise IT leaders, and has proven copywriting skills: Be prepared to show us some of your awesome writing samples for various contexts.
- Has hands-on experience in content research and content writing (professional or through school)
- Can work well with people and in teams: Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Can get things done on time: Maintains a sense of urgency for project timelines. Is a self-starter, with the confidence to work independently.
- Is a soon-to-be or recent graduate in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing, or related field.
- Has a background with technology, IT and B2B businesses
- Able to work 24-30 hours a week (paid).
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic.
- Has tremendous career ambition!
Digital content writer position details:
- Producing content for enterprise level companies in the Banking & Financial Services, Utilities & Energy Services, Life Sciences & Healthcare, and Transportation & Logistics industries and leading SaaS firms
- Write website copy, thought leadership blogs, eBooks, infographics, and articles
- Produce 1-2 pieces of content per week
- Implement SEO optimization and strategy into writing
- Researching through a variety of online sources
- Work in an Agile environment
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I consider a summer marketing internship position with QAT Global?
QAT Global is a growing software development company with a strong foundation, and we’re expanding our digital marketing. If you are passionate about great marketing and interested in working in the software industry, consider a marketing internship with QAT Global, where your ideas will be heard, and work opportunities are well-rounded.
We’re currently offering summer internships from June through August. Great interns are often invited to stay on for a second term!
What will I be doing?
You’ll be an active participant in the creation, distribution, and effectiveness tracking of custom software development, nearshoring, and enterprise level thought leadership focused marketing content. This includes, but is not limited to blogging, articles, ebooks, white papers, case studies, social, advertisements, email, PR, collateral materials and more. It’s an end-to-end experience including writing, design, SEO, social, automation, and analytics. An eye for detail and a roll-up your sleeves attitude will also help you get the most out of this role.
Just what does your company do, anyway?
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to client’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications. As an intern, you will be a valuable member of the marketing team and will have a huge opportunity to impact QAT Global while gaining hands-on communications experience.
Up for the challenge? Apply here:
Please email cover letter, resume, and two writing samples in PDF format to email@example.com, indicating “Summer Content and Copywriting Internship” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!