Solicitations Close: July 5, 2013
QAT Global, a long term partner with the State of Nevada is seeking a Sr. Powerbuilder Developer to assist the NV DMV with multiple changes to their existing applications.
The Department of Motor Vehicles’ (DMV) application (CARRS) is a fully integrated system written in COBOL, DB2, SQL, Power Builder, VB.NET and ASP.NET. The DMV application has over 800 internal users, many external customers and interfaces with local, State and Federal agencies. DMV has numerous bills that were passed in the recent Nevada Legislative Session that require changes to the application. The consultants will work on the programming changes required due to the passage of these bills.
Primary Tasks for Powerbuilder Developer:
- Analyze code that has minimal documentation;
- Re-engineer code based on the need and assigned tasks;
- Attend JAD sessions, gather and document project requirements when assigned;
- Create new code following guidelines established by DMV; Test Code; Provide status reports as required by the State Project Lead;Maintain privacy and security of data; and Provide necessary documentation for changes.
- 4+ years of Powerbuilder experience with recent experience with Power Builder version 10 or higher.
- Mainframe COBOL/DB2/CICS knowledge/experience beneficial.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with Match, Short and Long Term Disability and Life.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com (there is an underscore between brent and hodgen)