QAT Global, a long term partner with the State of Nevada is seeking a Sr. .Net Developer/Architect to assist the State of Nevada. Position will be located in Carson CIty, NV.
The Department of Taxation is looking for consultants to help migrate the existing Nevada Tax Center website (https://www.nevadatax.nv.gov/web/) from .NET Framework 1.1 to .NET Framework 4.0
The project is currently in analysis and concept phase.
Sr. .Net Developer/Architect will:
- Analyze, evaluate and understand existing web application architecture and how it integrates with other systems;
- Facilitate required meetings;
- Identify the appropriate migration method and technology using Microsoft .NET MVC Framework;
- Assess and document risks if identified;
- Act as a team lead and .NET design architect;
- Understand internal deployment process and recommend the best deployment process;
- Work with State staff and perform knowledge transfer;
- Create required technical artifacts and modify existing as needed;
- Design, develop, test and document using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF and .NET Framework 4 and above;
- Migrate existing ASP.NET 1.1 website to .NET Framework 4 and above according to agreed design and architecture;
- and Create or modify Oracle PL/SQL packages.
- 5+ Years of .Net Framework experience
- Previous Architect/ heavy design experience beneficial.
- Previous upgrade experience.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Interested Candidates send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to client’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.
Latest posts by Karie Barrett (see all)
- Summer Marketing Internship: Content and Copywriting – Omaha, NE - May 17, 2019
- QAT Global IT Staffing Services and Customized Recruitment - May 16, 2019
- Life with IoT – Creating a Connected World - May 15, 2019