Solicitations Close: May 17, 2013
QAT Global, a long term partner with the State of North Dakota is seeking multiple Java Developers to work on a Health and Human Services project located in Bismarck, ND.
Sr. Developers will:
- Analyze and document requirements for information systems
- Design, develop, and test automated data processing systems from project inception to conclusion
- Construct data models and activity/process models as may be required to define system functions
- Analyze functional business requirements and design specifications for development efforts
- Translate detailed design into computer software
- Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
- Enhance software to reduce operating time and/or improve efficiency
- Coordinate closely with IT management, team members, other Agency management, and other Agency personnel, as needed, to ensure proper development and implementation of program and system specifications
- Provide support for the creation, installation, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of information systems
QAT Global provides a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, 401k with Match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (there is an underscore between brent and hodgen)