QAT Global, a long term partner with the US Patent and Trade Office is seeking a Sr. Java Developer to assist the US Patent and Trade fulfilling the mission of having the United States retain and protect our intellectual advantages. Position will be located in Alexandria, VA.
Senior Java Developer will:
- Provide technical oversight and coordination of all team technical activities within an Agile Environment
- Lead impact and system analysis based on business requirements
- Develop working relationships with customer technical representatives
- 7+ years of Java and J2EE experience.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Jboss, Linux and Web Services will be key to success at the US Patent and Trade Office.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. I
Interested Candidates send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to client’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.