Solicitations Close: April 15, 2013
QAT Global, a long term partner with the State of Nebraska, is seeking a highly skilled Sr. Java Developer with a solid web services background to join a team which will be integrating the NFOCUS system with the Affordable Care Act-Medical Eligibility Project. The Affordable Care Act expands access to health insurance through improvements in Medicaid and coordination between Medicaid, The Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and Federally Facilitated Exchange (FFE) via the Hub Exchanges. Position will be located in Lincoln, NE.
The project will be developing Web services using Apache CXF implementing JAX-WS with SOAP message protocols and Spring framework. The technology stack is Java, Spring, Web Services, Apache CXF, Tomcat and Eclipse.
The expectations for this position will be to design, and code both provider and consumer web services and advise on architecture issues, The current focus of the team will be to implement a solution for Affordable Care Act – Medical Eligibility Project (ACA-MEP) project.
As part of the ACA-MEP project the N-FOCUS Architecture team will be developing WEB services using SOAP messaging to communicate with the Federally Facilitated Exchange via the Hub to receive and send data.
- 6+ years of Experience developing in Java.
- 4+ years of web Services experience using SOAP protocol, Apache Tomcat, Maven or Ant, and iBATIS.
- 2+ years of experience with Spring framework and Eclipse.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with Match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (there is an underscore between brent and hodgen)
Latest posts by Karie Barrett (see all)
- Summer Marketing Internship: Content and Copywriting – Omaha, NE - May 17, 2019
- QAT Global IT Staffing Services and Customized Recruitment - May 16, 2019
- Life with IoT – Creating a Connected World - May 15, 2019