Solicitations Close: March 31, 2013
QAT Global, a long term partner with the US Patent and Trade Office, is seeking a highly skilled Java Developer with solid experience in Java Front end Development. Position is located in Alexandria VA. Developer will join additional resources to work on a 6 month effort which will extend provided teams performance is meeting standards.
- 8+ years of Java experience with some experience in application frameworks (Struts, JSF, Spring)
- Heavy experience in HTML,CSS, Java Script, JQuery, XML, XSLT, DHTML, Ajax.
- Experience with Tomcat, JBoss
- Solid experience with Design patterns, JQuery,Web 2.0 user interfaces, Web Services such as RESTful and SOAP.
- Experience working with Maven, Subversion, Hudson.
- Experience with Agile Scrum, widget development, DOJO, Velocity,Apache Wookie, 508 Compliance.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust Clearance
QAT provides a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with Match, Short/Long term Disability and Life Insurance.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (there is an underscore between brent and hodgen)