Solicitations Close: March 31, 2013
QAT Global, a long term partner with the US Patent and Trade Office, is seeking a highly skilled Java Developer with solid experience in Java Front end Development. Position is located in Alexandria VA. Developer will join additional resources to work on a 6 month effort which will extend provided teams performance is meeting standards.
- 8+ years of Java/J2EE. Experience.
- Heavy Spring Frameworks and ORM Tools such as Hibernate.
- Solid Oracle SQL and Unix experience.
- Heavy Java API’s, and J2EE API’s., WebServices such as Spring REST and SOAP.
- Experience working with Maven, Subversion, Hudson.
- Previous Agile Scrum experience beneficial.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust Clearance
QAT provides a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with Match, Short/Long term Disability and Life Insurance.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (there is an underscore between brent and hodgen)