Sr. Applications Consultant
QA Technologies, Inc. in Omaha, NE is seeking experienced Sr. Applications Consultants to be responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of difficult/high-level new systems or enhancements to current applications. Individuals will interact with business users to determine alternatives to resolve business problems. The specific duties will include:
- Perform analysis of the system and identify required development and enhancements to meet client expectations and requirements.
- Create written project plans, enhancements and physical design specifications, work plans and status reports.
- Develop accurate estimates of time lines for project development and implementation.
- Develop physical design specifications based on defined requirements which adhere to quality and standards developed by the client.
- Develop test plans, case studies, and processes to ensure the accuracy of new modules or modules or enhancements to current programs on a module and system levels.
- Oversee and ensure all elements of an implementation are in place and ready to proceed.
- Participate in code walk-throughs and quality assurance activities.
- Adapt to client policy standards and culture while adhering to QAT policies and guidelines.
REQUIREMENTS: Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field of study that provided the required knowledge and abilities, and three (3) years of related experience that provided the required skills and abilities. Individuals must have also had demonstrable knowledge and experience with either QAT Publisher or CANAM Reports. Individuals must also have demonstrable proficiency and experience with the following:
- Agile development methodologies
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic level and job experience requirements, and ability to perform job duties.
- Job Site: Omaha, NE
- No travel or telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of the project.
- Mail Resumes To: ATTN: HR, QA Technologies, Inc., 222 South 15th Street, Suite 1001N, Omaha, NE 68102
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship