Job Posting – Software Architect – Closes 6/2/17
QAT Global is seeking a highly skilled Software Architect for a contract to hire opportunity with a healthcare based organization we are currently supporting in the Austin, TX metro. The Software Architect Solves common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Creates architecture, designs and solutions of diverse complexity and scope. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. As needed, may perform Delivery Manager or Team Leader role, providing direction for team activities, facilitating information validation and team decision-making processes.
- Architects custom solutions and reusable solutions
- Documents and shares architectural or design patterns
- Oversees the implementation of architectures and designs
- Leads and/or creates an architecture or design, including requirements, design, implementation, and on-going operations deliverables
- Assesses technical impact of new, emerging technologies or multiple technologies/strategies and strives for continuous improvement
- Identifies and addresses technical or operational risks
- 7+ years of experience in software architecture, design, and development.
- Solid experience within the .Net framework and Agile methodology.
- Previous experience moving legacy applications to .Net Framework.
- Previous experience with integration of systems.
- Ability to mentor and coach staff within a team of varied skill levels.
We provide a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Interested in learning more start an email thread with firstname.lastname@example.org
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to client’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.