QAT Global, a 25 year partner with the State of Nebraska, is seeking a highly-skilled Power Platform Developer to join the State of NE Department of Health and Human Services. Position will be remote with some short trips for key initiatives.
The successful candidate will provide hands-on development along with technical input and design for a Dynamics CRM development projects. Immediate need involves support of the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Vaccination Registration and Administration system and other DHHS applications.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Responsible for mapping user requirements for effective Dynamics 365 technology solutions
- Implement and maintain Dynamics 365 Power Platform solutions
- Provide support for new design, coding, and release management.
- Coordinate with users for UAT Testing and signoff
- Developing and testing new systems.
- Applications Development, design and customer stakeholder management
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Platform
- Dynamics 365 Portal development experience
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in Dynamics 365 development and configuration
- 4+ years strong .Net / C# / SQL
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Match and other ancillary plans.
Interested candidates apply and Brent will respond to your application.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to clients’ businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.
QAT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer