10 Questions to Reveal the Scope of Your Mobile App or Software Project
Ever wish you could get inside the mind of a software developer so you could better understand what they are looking at when determining the scope, and thus cost, of a project? Software developers look at projects in terms of functional requirements and the technology required to deliver that functionality..
Learn what kinds of functional capabilities are important pieces in determining project scope in our new innovation guide, “How Big is My Project?,” which will walk you through the questions you will want to be able to answer as you prepare to discuss your idea with a software developer.
In this 27-page guide, you will learn:
- What kinds of functional capabilities are important in assessing project scope.
- What kinds of pre-existing infrastructure requirements a software developer needs to know about.
- What platform considerations are taken into account.
- What kinds of third party integration needs are important.
Latest posts by Karie Barrett (see all)
- Summer Marketing Internship: Content and Copywriting – Omaha, NE - May 17, 2019
- QAT Global IT Staffing Services and Customized Recruitment - May 16, 2019
- Life with IoT – Creating a Connected World - May 15, 2019