Solicitations Close: 4/9/15
QAT Global is seeking a highly skilled Project Manager with solid experience with Team Foundation
Server for a long term assignment with the State of Arizona. Position will be located in Phoenix, AZ
This Clerk of the Superior Court Information Technology Group (ITG) is looking for a contract resource for
an IT Project Manager role to work with internal/contract staff. The main focus is to assist us in the
development of a new court financials application.
We are looking for someone with working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) and have
extensive experience in the development process from inception to execution. In addition, the candidate
would assist in the implementation of best practices and process improvement.
- Works in partnership with the Sr. Project Manager and Project Team to create and prioritize the product backlog.
- Create and manage user stories and tasks in Team Foundation Server (TFS) and drive accountability to team managers and their staff in a matrix environment.
- Responsible for tracking iteration progress, actively contributing to design discussions, issue resolution and removing obstacles to ensure iteration commitments are met.
- Performs hands-on reviews of product backlog, designs, code, test scripts, and results as needed in addressing delivery impediments or product quality issues.
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-ups and creates an environment in which the team is continuously learning from the past
- Conduct appropriate lessons learned sessions or retrospectives at the conclusion of project phase or iteration as appropriate.
- Participate in internal objectives that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology and quality of integrations.
- Drive and refine the Change Management Process as it relates to releases and changes within the technical production environment, maintaining auditable records at all steps of the process.
- Host post mortems for change events, documenting and coordinating any follow-up steps (and/or liaising with managers) where necessary to facilitate improved processes and efficiency.
- 5+ Years of Project Management experience with solid experience in Team Foundation 2013.
- Previous financial domain experience beneficial.
- Agile methodology beneficial.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to client’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.
Interested Candidates send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org