Remote PowerBI Developer For 3 Year Contract
QAT Global, a 25 year partner with the State of Nebraska, is seeking a highly-skilled PowerBI Developer to join the State of NE Department of Health and Human Services. Position will be remote with some short trips for key initiatives.
This successful candidate will provide development of PowerBI interactive visualizations by converting data into meaningful interactive and easy to understand dashboards and business intelligence reports. This project involves support of the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Vaccination Registration and Administration system.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The Power BI Developer will play a key role in developing and maintaining business intelligence reports and dashboards.
- Hands-on use of Power BI & Power Tool
- Build Analysis Services reporting models.
- Develop visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connect to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Use advanced level calculations on data sets.
- Experience connecting with Dataverse
- Adept at development, publishing, and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Dynamics, Power BI service, or by API automation.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience designing and developing dashboards and reports; Minimum 3 years using Power BI; Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports and dashboards.
- A solid understanding of security models in Power BI and the ability to implement row level restrictions.
- Experience with ETL scripts and tools.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Match and other ancillary plans.
Interested candidates apply and Brent will respond to your application.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to clients’ businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.
QAT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer