10 Signs Your Packaged Software is Sabotaging Your Business
Regain Control and a Competitive Edge with Custom Software
1. You have adjusted your workflow and processes to match the software.
2. Automatic updates have interrupted your business.
3. Your technology decisions are dictated by your software.
4. Your software has a bunch of features you do not need or want that cause issues.
5. You have developed “workarounds” to overcome limitations or faults with the software.
6. You are using word processing documents and spreadsheets to maintain business information.
7. You are routinely inputting the same data into two or more programs.
8. You are forced to pay for regular upgrades or risk having to buy a whole new version with no upgrade path.
9. You cannot integrate your system(s) with others you have or those of vendors or customers.
10. You have a lot of manual processes that your competitors have automated.
At QAT Global, we help you see the big picture and put your business on a practical path towards success.
Custom Software Development
Creating Rich Internet Applications and Web 2.0 applications and sites
- QAT Global offers some of the most brilliant business analysts and skilled software engineers working in synchronization with the client’s vision to collectively develop the most flexible and suitable software solutions for their business requirements.
- As pioneers of new technology, we are constantly evolving, offering new services and approaches. If you are interested in a cutting edge feature or technology, let us know what you are trying to accomplish. We thrive on new challenges and will find the best custom application design and development solution for the job.
Have an idea for something new? Want software that follows your workflow? You have come to the right place. We create forward-thinking, custom applications that can help you accomplish your business objectives.
A Better User Experience
Deliver exceptional user experiences by seamlessly merging architecture, graphical and technical design, interface design, and marketing
- Systemized information for a better design implementation
- Interactive applications to address user experience
- Easy navigation with the richest visual experience
- Simplified tasks and results oriented performance
- Agile development with Agility RPM
Team with the leader in user experience design to create rich custom software applications using agile software development techniques and enhance the user experience in a better way.
Delivering Quality, Value, Speed
AGILITY RPM- Everything you want and need for custom software development projects.
- Repeatable development approach
- Distributed development
- Highly scalable, quick and secure enterprise applications
- Significant reductions in overall software development costs
- Rich user experience
- Modernize legacy applications
QAT Global develops projects at a rapid pace and with the highest quality using the Agility RPM enterprise development methodology.
Desktop Software that Performs
Custom desktop software that’s tailored to your purpose
- Streamline your business by developing custom desktop software that combines all of the elements of boxed solutions you like, leaves out those you don’t, and adds in your “wish list” of missing features.
- Leverage the best-of-technologies to develop rich, user-friendly and effective Desktop Applications that work offline and run off the web browser.
- Rich, easy-to-use, easy-to-access, new-generation Rich Desktop Applications (RDAs) and Rich Internet Desktop Applications (RIDAs).
- Instant content synchronization, quick file system access, and ready management of downloadable content.
Let’s work together to design a rich desktop application that is exactly what you need.
Applications Built for Your Processes
Custom software built around THE WAY you DO business.
Sample Line of Business Applications:
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Order processing software
- Operations monitoring software
- Process management platforms
- Logistics software
Is your business struggling with the limitations of Excel, Access or legacy software? Need to connect with your workforce, customers, and suppliers from anywhere anytime? Streamline your business processes with custom web application development from QAT Global.
Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) for Competitive Advantage
RIAs can be deployed across browsers and desktops.
Benefits of RIAs:
RIAs offer organizations a proven, cost-effective way to deliver modern applications with real business benefits:
- Offer users a richer, more engaging experience and increases user productivity
- Keep pace with users’ rising expectations
- Increased customer loyalty, conversion rates, and higher profits
- Supports complex data visualization, including charting or graphical presentation of data.
- Rich Internet Applications developed by the experts at QAT Global offer superior accessibility, portability and scalability. With high levels of performance and reliability, the Rich Internet Application we provide give end users an optimal web experience.
The Wow Factor
Providing an unparalleled interactive web experience, Rich Internet Application Development provided by QAT Global enables businesses to improve productivity, utilize advanced communication systems, and provide a higher level of service to customers.
Business Anywhere, Anytime
Business functions accessible anywhere in the world 24/7 with Web Software
- Stand out from your competition
- Be agile
- Maximize your bottom line
- Make business functions accessible anywhere anytime
- Simple content web site applications
- Extremely complex web-based internet applications
- Electronic business applications
- Social network services
- Flexible system engineering
- 100% custom
- Customization of open source software
- Update existing applications
QAT Global is here to help you with web-based applications, backend data management, operations management, and other specialized tasks. We can engineer a web software system from scratch, customize open source software, or update your existing application.
Power-Up with Third-Party Integrations
Increase efficiency by removing the barriers between your enterprise systems
- Secure payment gateways / internet payment solutions such as PayPal, Google Checkout etc.
- Shopping carts like Magento and OS Commerce, PHP Cart
- Content Management Systems such as Joomla, Drupal etc.
- Forums like vBulletin, Liveperson, MailChimp
- Blogs such as WordPress, BuddyPress
- Advertising such as Google Adsense
- Geo-location tools
- Social networks
- Industry specific 3rd party products (e.g. Saber for the travel industry)
Our products and services include a broad range of third-party application integration solutions that help customers accelerate development efforts and cut time-to-market.
Leading innovation and driving the next-generation user experience in product development across your enterprise.
Have you ever found yourself making a business decision based on how it would work with the software you use to run your business instead of what’s best for your business?
The good news is that you’re not alone – there are lots of businesses out there bending their business to conform to their software instead of making their software meet the needs of their business. Is that good or bad?
Learn how to tell if you have a software problem in our new strategy guide, “10 Signs Your Packaged Software is Sabotaging Your Business,” which will walk you through the warning signs and give you a strategy to take back control of your business.
In this 27-page guide, you will learn signs:
- You are making business decisions based on your software instead of what’s best for your business.
- Your software is interrupting your business.
- Your packaged software is not meeting your business needs.
- Your package software is costing you more than it appears.