Solicitations Close: June 26, 2013
QAT Global is seeking a highly skilled Oracle Business Intelligence Data Warehousing expert for our long term partner the State of Nevada. The Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) is beginning a multi-year project to implement and GIS enable the OBIEE product suite. The project will include creating data marts or a data warehouse, populating them with data from our production systems, integrating the data with our production ESRI road network, using OBIEE features to analyze and display the data, and converting existing Oracle Discoverer reports to use Oracle BI Publisher or Oracle BI Answers.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Consultant must perform all activities to the agreed upon project plan/schedule.
- Data warehouse and data mart design;
- Mapping from operational data to data warehouse or data marts;
- Migration of data into data warehouse or data marts using Oracle Data Integrator;
- Report creation in BI Publisher;
- Dashboard and report creation in BI Answers;
- Scorecard creation in OBIEE;
- Migration of reports from Oracle Discoverer to Oracle BI Publisher and Oracle BI Answers;
- Creation of maps in OBIEE;
- Integration of NDOT’s ESRI road network into OBIEE;
- Tuning of queries created in OBIEE; and Sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Consultant must provide the following based on the agreed upon project plan/schedule.
- Data marts or a data warehouse correctly loaded with appropriate data;
- BI Publisher reports;
- BI Answers reports and dashboards;
- OBIEE Scorecards;
- All major reports migrated from Discoverer to BI Publisher or BI Answers;
- Reports and queries running quickly;
- Road network data displayed on maps within OBIEE with integrated querying capabilities for GIS and tabular data; and Bi-weekly status reports
QAT Global provides a comprehensive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with Match, Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (there is an underscore between brent and hodgen)