Solicitations Close 3/25/15
QAT Global is seeking a highly skilled Oracle BI Publisher with integration experience with JD Edwards 9.0 and 9.1 for a short term engagement for the state of Nebraska located in Lincoln, NE. The State of NE is doing an E1 upgrade project and will need assistance during the upgrade and follow-up support. Upgrade will span about 3 months in duration.
BI Publisher development work consists of:
- Procurement Documents = Update existing BIP Templates and possibly redefine our template to report version requirements
- Surplus Property Notification forms = Create new BIP templates; 4 total
- Account Receivable Invoicing = New. We don’t have a design document yet. Need to work with an experienced BIP resource to fully understand “Burst and Delivery” functionality.
The State of Nebraska makes us of the BI Publisher integration with JD Edwards 9.0 as well as 9.1. Any developer that will be working with BI Publisher needs to be familiar with both environments, including the development environment and web environment, familiar with the various BI Publisher directory menus, and have to obtain test data and run data test with BI Templates from both their work station and the server. Specific to the templates, the State of Nebraska is making use of same very specific BI Publisher and Microsoft work functionality. Specifically, a developer would need to be familiar, and if possible worked with, the following functionality:
- MICR font for check file printing
- Warrant and MICR alignment that meet federal check printing requirements
- Multi-tiered group structures for data list and invoice printing
- Report design experience in Microsoft word and .rtf file formats (all templates used by the State are stored in .rtf files and developed in Microsoft Word)
- Experienced with modifications to JDE reporting programing that modifies XML element numbers and need for updated BIP templates
- Familiarity with subtemplates
- Familiarity with xdo, xsl, and xdoxslt extended functions
- Familiarity with W-2 and other tax forms
- Windows Printer settings
- Windows Printer Server settings
- xdo config file changes
- Ability to work through and manager approximately 150 templates
- Experience with Embedded Oracle BI Publisher for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Tools 18.104.22.168
- Experience with Embedded Oracle BI Publisher for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 with Tools 22.214.171.124
- Ability to implement net changes when going to Tools 9.1.5.x
- Has a full understanding of the Report Definition process and XML Output
- Review existing BI Publisher reports and make recommendations on potential improvements
- Give suggestions for other features not currently used with BI Publisher
- Experience with BI Publisher features including:
- Bursting and Delivery Options
- Embedded BI Publisher reports configured to dynamically select the printer for output as well as output to a combination of different printers and emails addresses in a single report
- Embedded BI Publisher E-Mail Delivery Options
- BI Publisher layout reporting and distribution features with the pre-defined reporting templates provided in 9.1
- Dynamic Printer Selection for Embedded Oracle BI Publisher
- Multiple Distribution Types – output to a printer and email based on data in the UBE
- Output to a Specific File and Folder based on naming convention
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to client’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.
Interested candidates please contact email@example.com.