Solicitation Closes 9/25/14
QAT Global, a long term partner with the State of NV, is seeking a highly skilled .Net Framework Developer with previous COBOL, DB2, CICS experience for a long term new development project to revamp the DMV current systems.
The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) application (CARRS) is a fully integrated client server system written in Power Builder, VB.NET, ASP.NET, COBOL, DB2, and SQL. The DMV application has over 800 internal users, many external customers and interfaces with local, State and Federal agencies. The consultant will be working on reducing workload for IT projects and help with the DMV’s IT Project backlog. The consultant will work with DMV IT team and implement the required functionality in accordance with the DMV IT standards and procedures.
Sr. Developer must perform all activities to the agreed upon project plan/schedule.
- Analyze code that has minimal documentation
- Re-engineer code based on the need and assigned task
- Attend JAD sessions; gather and document project requirements when assigned
- Create new code following guidelines established by Nevada DMV
- Maintain privacy and security of data
- Provide necessary documents for change
- Test code
- Write efficient code
- Work well with other members in the project
- Provide status reports on a regular basis as desired by the Project Lead
- Prepare other project documents as required
- Organizing, identifying need information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Document and maintain real-time status at all times
- 5+ years of programming experience and must be proficient in in one (1) or more of the following:
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to begin the application process.