Solicitations Close 3/27/15
QAT Global is seeking a talented ColdFusion and .Net Framework individual for the NE Department of Labor located in Lincoln, NE.
- Position will work with IT management, the Public Information Office, and agency business experts and the database team to maintain and design web applications for the agency.
- Assist in a code migration from ColdFusion to the .NET platform.
- Uses application development tools and utilities as appropriate. Assist customers in preparing the business problem definition.
- Participates in information analysis and organization.
- Participates in information collection.
- Participates in the solution development and evaluation System Design & Implementation: Assist in the development of the functional design Assist in the development of the technical design Assist in the development of the system specifications Assist in the development of the implementation plan Assist in the development and delivery of training.
- Develop training and support materials. Provide basic support Logical Database Design: Assist with gathering requirements and building logical model for design analysis Assist with creating logical view of business functions Assist in data management by creating and managing test data
- Assists in data structure by creating and managing test databases Assist with gathering requirements for data definition Physical Database Design: Assist with creating physical model as part of the physical design Assist with creating data access methods
- Assists with creating sub-system facilities Assist with creating test databases Assists with creating relational databases Programming & Testing: Develop program code, assemble/compile code, and debug code Perform unit and string testing and participate in system program testing
- Prepare program documentation. Experience, education, or training in coding computer MicroSoft .NET applications.
- 3-5+ Years of experience within the .Net Framework and previous ColdFusion experience.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to clientÂ’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.
Interested candidates please contact email@example.com.