Mid Level Java Developer – State of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE
Solicitations Close: June 14, 2013
QAT Global, a long-term partner with the State of Nebraska, is seeking a talented Mid Level Java Developer to assist the State with growing their Java Web Team. The state needs expertise to mentor and even lead junior level developers in best practices approaches to Java development.
- Under general direction, responsible for all phases of development and maintenance on assigned computer applications; communicates with business analysts to determine system requirements; researches system enhancements and problems; performs analysis and design of computer applications; performs programming and testing; performs related work as assigned.
- Developers work directly with various levels of business and technical staff to determine sound technical solutions for business requirements.
- Developers designs, codes, tests and documents computer programs and provide production support for large, complex applications including the ability to resolve problems in constrained time-frames.
- Developers may be responsible for mentoring less experienced team members.
- Developers may lead small-to-medium projects or components of larger projects.
- 4+ years of Java based experience with solid relational database skills.
- Previous experience with logical relational database design beneficial.
- Previous leadership experience beneficial.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (there is an underscore between brent and hodgen)