Technology to Improve Quality of Life
Designing and developing the next generation of health technology for brighter futures, better communication, greater interoperability, and agility.
Life Sciences & Healthcare
Improving the quality of life through innovative custom software applications.
QAT Global works with innovative life sciences and health companies to develop their products to meet the demand for technology-based health solutions that connect physicians, patients, providers, and others in the care continuum.
The future of healthcare and life sciences lies in developing user-friendly solutions that are accessible, effective, efficient, and affordable. Technology is a chief driving agent of growth in the healthcare industry.
The health industry is one of the fastest growing, most critical industries worldwide. We are living in an era of rapid change and innovation in life science, and every healthcare organization in the world is feeling the impact. Innovations in wearable health sensors, diagnostic devices, information delivery, service, and care models are revolutionizing the industry and enabling professionals to respond faster, collaborate better, more effectively employ their time and resources, more accurately diagnose patients, and more efficiently communicate with patients. Many of these innovations have been made possible due to the breakthroughs in the field of software sciences and digital technologies.
The pace of innovation and change continues to accelerate with no signs of slowing down. At QAT Global, we understand that healthcare and life science organizations are operating in a highly regulated environment, with large quantities of data, disruptive technologies, and changing business models. Key competitive differentiators for companies today include the ability to personalize and democratize health information, innovate faster, and improve accessibility. We offer a variety of repeatable methodologies, frameworks, tools, and services to support you in the areas of:
- Improved performance through streamlined workflows and automation
- Harnessing disruptive technologies
- Optimizing global business services
Whether you’re looking to provide clinical support or to enable patients to monitor their health, we can help you develop the software that drives and synchronizes with the broad range of devices available today and those still in development.
You can count on our forward-thinking team to focus on both the future and today as we work with you to develop your solution; our ideas are anchored in our experience as we partner with you to innovate and position your organization for tomorrow’s world.
Tools & Technologies
Java Tech Stack
.NET Tech Stack
Business Challenges & Opportunities
Some of the biggest challenges faced by healthcare providers are:
- Focus on Efficiency: Redundancies and errors play a leading role in the rising costs of doing business in the healthcare industry. Solutions that streamline operations in your business model can have a significant impact on reducing both cost and effort.
- Regulations: The health industry is facing some of the most significant regulation changes it has seen in decades. From requirements to implement the 5010 format in the HIPPA law to the conversion to ICD-10 and the Meaningful Use mandate, never has there been a better time to employ better web solutions to address these and future requirements and control your revenue streams.
- Health Data Accessibility: A virtually endless stream of patient health data is available to providers due to advances in wearable health sensor technology. The ability to leverage this technology and data has grown exponentially allowing providers to deliver better patient care across the spectrum of preventative to disease management and improve the general health of patients. Developing software that connects to these sensors and can analyze the data in meaningful ways is key to capitalizing on this trend.
Internet of Things (IOT)
With QAT Global’s life sciences and healthcare solutions, the possibilities for leveraging this new health technology and data are limitless. We understand both the urgency to develop new healthcare software solutions and how to bring your ideas to fruition.
- Launch a health or wellness application for today’s multi-device users.
- Create health monitoring and diagnosis solutions that analyze biosignals of patients.
- Improve the user’s experience by making it easier to provide information and seek help.
- Facilitate clinical care procedures and optimize patient care processes with automated flow and analysis of patient information.
- Connect healthcare professionals together to enable easier collaborations that result in better patient care and industry advancements.
- Reduce operational inefficiencies by streamlining workflows and integrating systems.
During our 20+ years of experience with multiple technologies and engagements with life sciences and healthcare organizations, we have helped our clients realize benefits such as greater operational efficiency, regulatory compliance, data-based decision-making capabilities, improved user experience, and sustainable, personalized, patient-centric and cost-effective systems.