Benefits of using QAT Global
Our modernization philosophy employs a holistic approach that not only focuses on improving efficiencies and lowering costs, but also helps solve business problems and achieve user objectives; addressing workloads, systems, processes, skills, and culture as critical components of a successful modernization.
At QAT Global, we believe in using open technologies, tools, and standards, proven IT methodologies, and organizational and industry insight to provide the best modernization approach. When you select us as your modernization partner, you can expect to receive recommendations, methodologies, and practices that will advance application and environment migration goals, increase standardization and implement cost-conscious strategies for your organization. Together, we will improve productivity and efficiency across your enterprise IT systems and enable an agile IT infrastructure to support your new business opportunities.
QAT Global’s legacy software services allow you to get your software renewed with improved architecture, cleaned code, fixed bugs and tuned performance.
- We have a wide-range of experience and have built and worked on software systems that have weathered the test of time, surviving and thriving through many years of software trends and technology cycles.
- We are “the right size” in that we can quickly bring in the appropriate specialists from our team that have the necessary expertise to help with the really challenging, technical pieces of a project, such as OLAP, custom database solutions, complex integrations, packet sniffing, or networking challenges, just to name a few.
- We are focused on helping you achieve your business goals, and we are organized to be efficient, yet thorough. We can bridge older and newer technologies efficiently and effectively to get the results you need.
- We have a phenomenal skill-set for working with older technologies and for adapting new technologies to achieve your goals.
- Because custom software development is our core business, we use a lot of technologies, products, and tools. Chances are we have the background and experience with your technology, and we can use that to help you evaluate the risks and benefits.
- Extensive capabilities across a vast array of programming languages and platforms.
- Each legacy system is unique. Over the lifetime of software systems, administrators often create additions, enhancements and custom tools which enhance the system but also add to the complexity.