Solicitations Close: October 31, 2013
QAT Global, a long term partner with the State of Nebraska, is seeking a Lead CICS Systems Programmer for a long term project located in Lincoln, NE. Lead CICS Systems Programmer will provide general CICS support to the State and mentor and guide Jr. CICS Programmers.
- 6+ years of experience as a CICS Systems Programmer using SMP/E for system implementations.
- 4+ years of experience with CICS TS v3.1 or higher.
- Must have current working experience with Assembler and REXX languages, strong JCL coding skills, ability to analyze MVS core dumps to support Systems Programmer duties, strong problem-solving skills as a Systems Programmer, strong collaborative skills which are service oriented and strong interpersonal skills with various levels of technical staff.
- Previous experience leading CICS Systems Programmers.
- Experience supporting web-based CICS applications beneficial.
QAT Global offers a competitive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with Match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Interested candidates please send your resume to Brent_hodgen@qat.com