Solicitation Closes 6/18/14
QAT Global, a long-term partner with the State of Nebraska is seeking a highly skilled Lead Business Analyst to assist the Department of Labor in enhancing their systems. Position is located in Lincoln, NE and will be a long-term project.
Under general supervision, performs business process analysis and design and provides systems support for large, complex, enterprise projects and applications. Serves as a liaison between the business clients and applications developers. Performs related work as assigned.
- This individual will possess strong skills in meeting facilitation, strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless of audience.
- Possess strong project lead and general project management skills
- Be able to provide quality output within tight deadlines and changing priorities and work environments.
- Organize meetings and facilitate meeting discussions between business users, business analysts and technical analysts.
- Analyze and document business rules, policies and procedures for system development.
- Must have a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience as a Business Analyst working with large, complex, enterprise–scale systems.
- Must have experience in facilitating requirements gathering sessions and in documenting and publishing the results.
- Must have experience in converting requirements into system specifications.
- Must have experience in analyzing and documenting existing business processes and proposing modified or new business improvements.
- Must have experience in communicating with management, clients, and application developers about the business requirements and in developing business process solutions.
- Must have experience in creating and maintaining business training and support material.
- Must have experience in testing for business applications; writing test plans, test case scenarios, executing tests and documenting results.
- Must have experience in writing Request for Proposals (RFPs) and developing RFP evaluation criteria and bidder evaluations.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including SharePoint, Visio and Access.
- Must have an understanding of the application development lifecycle and current methodologies.
- Preferred experience working with State government applications, particularly working with Department of Labor (unemployment insurance) related projects.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with Match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to begin the application process.