Solicitation Closes 5/8/14
QAT Global, a long term partner with the State of Nebraska, is seeking a highly skilled Java Architect to assist the Department of Correctional Services located in Lincoln, NE.
This position will report to the Applications Development Supervisor at the Office of CIO, and will be fully assigned to support project and development activities for the Nebraska Department of Correctional Services. The individual will receive direction from the Business Analyst assigned to the Department of Corrections. The individual will be heavily involved in strategic planning, analysis, design, and development of key Department of Corrections Offender Case Management applications as well as other Corrections projects as assigned. The individual will need not only significant technical skills and experience, but also project management and leadership skills. The ability to communicate with technical team members, business users, and executive management is critical.
- Architect will Consult with peers and subordinates on application issues.
- Use application development tools and utilities as appropriate.
- Assist and mentor peers and subordinates as appropriate.
- Developing business problem definition
- Preparing solution development, recommendations and evaluation criteria
- Over 5 years of Enterprise-level experience in defining solution architecture options and leading the process of evaluating the most appropriate design. Strategic analysis, design, application development and systems integration experience on medium to large sized development projects.
- Must have held project management or lead role responsible for multiple resources and significant hours of effort.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to included Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process.