Job Posting – Integration Architect – Closes 5/6/16
QAT Global, a long term partner with the State of Nebraska, is seeking a highly skilled Integration Architect for a long term project which will have some remote aspects available.
The Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services is seeking one experienced Integration Architect to work in the Health and Human Services Information and Systems Technology department (IS&T). The Integration Architect will facilitate the planning, design, development, and implementation of an integration strategy for variety of projects associated with the Nebraska Medicaid Program projects portfolio.
Portfolio projects address legislative mandates or key initiatives such as:
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS):http://www.cms.gov/MMIS/
Under the general direction of IS&T management and defined project leadership, develops, designs, and implements an integration architecture that is modern and consistent with best practice. Works with other architects to choose an integration style that meets the needs of existing and new systems. Works with multiple projects and teams to understand requirements and technologies required to develop the integration strategy. Communicates formally and informally with project leadership as directed. Works independently with diverse groups to proactively identify gaps and provide recommendations and solutions to facilitate better outcomes.
- At least five, preferably seven years of professional experience working with integration technologies such as SOA, ESB, and Web Services
- At least five, preferably seven years of strong experience with ERP systems and packages
- At least two, preferably four years in the use of MS Project and CA Clarity Project Management tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively when under pressure, regardless of audience.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaboration skills with all levels of business and technical staff.
- Experience with architecture frameworks (TOGAF, FEA)
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Interested Candidates submit your resume to email@example.com
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to client’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.