Growth Marketing Intern
Omaha, NE · Internship
Come and join an exciting marketing team working to disrupt an antiquated industry!
Restafy is a startup that believes that getting insights and answers for your sleep problems shouldn’t be hard – from sleep wellness to home sleep testing to results to talking to a Board Certified Sleep Physician; it should be simple. Our platform puts an end to countless doctor’s visits and jumping through hoops with insurance companies to get answers to your sleep problems. We’re making it possible for people to go from testing to treatment in under two weeks – all without leaving home.
We are a young startup looking to grow and scale our service offerings rapidly. We have key partnerships with Board Certified Sleep Physicians and CPAP equipment providers that are giving us access to the right support, equipment, and resources to transform the way people solve their sleep problems.
We have a dynamic team of driven people who are creative and easy to work with. Some of us even work together on other projects.
Restafy is a startup company backed by QAT Global. (https://www.qat.com/)
Your Role at Restafy
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing intern to help us promote Restafy so that we can scale rapidly. By joining us, you would play a core role in the development and execution of our marketing strategy during the most crucial stage of our life-cycle.
As the growth hacking intern, you can assume three different roles:
- Social Media Brand Ambassador– systematically execute viral promotions across every social media platform. Get your message noticed and create tangible results.
- Marketing Strategist – got an idea that’s better, share it, defend it, execute it. We want to learn and grow together as a team, sometimes that means telling the Boss you know a better way. Don’t be afraid to step in; we encourage others to be confident and get recognized.
- Marketing Creative Director– get creative, be bold, and most importantly, find a way to get results. Go the extra distance with ingenuity and humor. Produce videos, draw cartoons, make memes, + more!!!
If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we want to hear from you! You should be prepared to work hard and know that your efforts will significantly affect our growth and your resume.
This is a hands-on role, working directly with the Vice President of Marketing. You can expect to learn first-hand digital marketing tactics like content marketing, Facebook & Google advertising, email marketing, and much more.
This position is a paid 3-month internship with the potential to be offered an extension for an additional 1-2 sessions – it could potentially develop into a full-time role with the right results. Upon completion, you will receive a recommendation letter.
Our marketing stack: WordPress, Office365, MailChimp, HubSpot, Awario, SocialInsider, Epictions, Convertfox, Freedcamp, Hootsuite, WooCommerce
Our content platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, +?
Experience required: We’re more interested in the right attitude than what is on your résumé, but experience in marketing can go a long way.
- Identify and implement alternative methods to increase coverage and user acquisition
- Help create content for each channel
- Design and perform A/B tests to improve conversions
- Compile reporting on reach and effectiveness of campaigns
- Outreach to relevant influencers on the specific channel
- Manage leads to influencers through CRM system
Qualities we’re looking for:
- Growth mindset
- Strong self-starter to go out find new methods for growing the business
- Experience coming up with ideas and acting on them
- Passion for digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms and how they work
- Conceptual thinker and quick learner who will not just take things at face value and can understand 1) the big picture of who we are as a company and 2) how we bring value to our target customers/audiences
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Independent, quick thinking
- Thrive in an open environment where you are putting structure in place
- Ability work on multiple projects simultaneously and see your ideas through to fruition
- Exceptional sense of ownership & responsibility
- Copywriting skills are a must
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work from our Omaha headquarters 25 hours per week
Bonus points if you…
- Have experience building an engaged audience/following on any of the following digital channels: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blogger Outreach or LinkedIn
- You can take good photos and use photo editing software
- Have some knowledge of WordPress & web design
- Like making videos and can take good footage and use video editing software
- Have some experience in marketing, startups, or a keen interest in startups & entrepreneurship
- Are working on an undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
The hours are flexible and can work around school as needed during regular business hours (M-F 7-5pm).
When: Start ASAP
How to apply for our internships
Do send a couple of paragraphs and tell us about yourself, your interests, why you’re interested in working with us. Also, tell us about something you’ve worked on that you are proud of or excites you. Include links to your Github, social media, website or portfolio.
While we do want your resume, don’t just send it with a generic cover letter! Email everything to email@example.com
Look us up: https://www.restafy.com/