We know people are searching for competitive products, but who are these people? Sometimes products and trends can be very specific to a geographic region. You need to analyze the geographic areas people that are living in whom are searching for the terms identified in your Keyword Research for SEO use to inform your product roll out plans.
Google Trends will help you answer these questions:
- Which countries are searching for these terms?
- What cities, in particular, have the highest number of searches for each keyword or phrase?
This type of geographic validation will also inform the development of the marketing personas for your marketing plan.
Latest posts by Karie Barrett (see all)
- Summer Marketing Internship: Content and Copywriting – Omaha, NE - May 17, 2019
- QAT Global IT Staffing Services and Customized Recruitment - May 16, 2019
- Life with IoT – Creating a Connected World - May 15, 2019