Executive Leader in IT/Architect For Assessment of Existing Systems
This position will report directly to the Chief Information Officer at the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. The individual will be heavily involved in a strategic assessment of the existing DHHS systems, creation of a technical roadmap, and strategic planning for DHHS IS&T. Experience assessing compliance, security, audit, SPOF, and other analysis of existing systems crossing a wide variety of platforms from mainframe to web, in-house, and vendor hosted and SaaS, on premise and cloud are required.
- 15+ years experience leading Systems Management from an Application Development leadership perspective.
- 10+ years experience as a Director or Officer level managing technical systems.
- 5+ years experience in leading technical and process assessments for compliance, security, audit, SPOF, and other analysis of existing systems
- Experience assessing and documenting Technical Architectures.
- Experience in vendor management and negotiation, including an ability to foster strong relationships with and manage external parties.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Match, and other ancillary plans.
Interested candidates apply and Brent will respond to your application.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to clients’ businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.
QAT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer