Enterprise Application Integration
Connecting Your Key Systems
Productivity across your company is tied to its enterprise software. Can your systems be more efficient? More integrated? They can.
QAT Global helps you support and refine high-level business processes that involve different departments, applications, and data sources and require straight-through processing, seamless data interchange and integrated business rules execution through enterprise application integration. From business decision support systems to the software that powers your enterprise, our team works with yours to examine your critical business processes, analyze your needs going forward, and deliver the most practical solutions.
According to Gartner’s research, 75% of corporates have 6+ different systems in their information environments. Handling multiple systems causes three main problems that may affect company’s performance:
- Missed or uncertain data, manual data consistency checks
- Manual data verification between different systems, repeating discrepancies, frequent corrections
- Practice of exporting/importing records to/from files or even manual input of data already contained in one system to other systems
- Exchanging frequent e-mails to get or provide necessary information instead of having a single data access point
- Weak taxonomy and metadata management due to isolated data sources containing scrappy parts of information
- The need to manually collect, aggregate or compare data in different corporate data sources for decision-making
- IT team is overloaded with user requests for data formalization, extraction and reporting automation;
- Commonly, programming level is used to complete tasks instead of business objects and rules management
QAT Global Enterprise Application Integration Services
Aiming to resolve the above issues, QAT Global provides a full range of enterprise application integration services that enable our customers to accelerate business processes, eliminate ineffective routine operations, verify data validity and consistency across data warehouses, applications and geographical locations.
Depending on your actual needs and current IT infrastructure, QAT Global distinguishes between several types of integration techniques which ensure the best return on investments and reduced cost of ownership of the whole information infrastructure. We offer the following integration services:
Analysis and Consulting for Integration Projects
QAT Global provides a set of pre-project services to ensure clear integration vision, transparent budget and deliverables, optimal technology choice and security concepts.
- Technology consulting
- Security consulting
- Information infrastructure audit and testing
- Project analysis and planning
- Integration architecture design
- Process and data modeling
You are welcome to take advantages of our whole-team expertise either at the earliest stages of integration project with QAT Global or as a separate, vendor-independent service.
Enterprise Service Bus Implementation
For large businesses that require end-to-end integration across dozens of automated processes and procedures, QAT Global offers a full-cycle Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) implementation. We enable service-oriented architecture (SOA) basing on the most up-to-date technologies.
You benefit from the full-cycle service delivered by QAT Global which includes ESB deployment and stabilization, full technical documentation, further system improvements, IT team training, and support and maintenance outsourcing.
QAT Global offers development and implementation of enterprise integration point that will connect your databases and applications to a central hub allowing data interchange and synchronization and enabling centralized data access and business process management. This might be a suitable and cost-effective solution for SMBs and can be easily scaled and transformed to an ESB solution as your business grows.
QAT Global also offers Portal Integration that comprises data mining solutions and presentation layer providing single data access point to various corporate data sources.
Point-to-point Integration and Ad Hoc Solutions
To satisfy the ad hoc integration needs of our customers, that often aim to automate data interchange between two applications, or attach still isolated applications to already existing integrated environment, QAT Global provides flexible solutions and services:
- Custom API integration
- Custom database connectors development
- Custom middleware development
- Customization and re-engineering of existing applications and frameworks to enable integration.
QAT Global Can Help – Start the Conversation Today with a Discovery Session >>