Developing Your Value Proposition
Developing a clear and compelling value proposition is critical in the first phase of an effective market opportunity assessment. In many ways, it is the most important part of the process. After all, it is extremely difficult to sell a product and service if you can’t articulate its value.
To develop a compelling value proposition, we must:
- Identify customer benefits
- Link these benefits to mechanisms for delivering value
- Map the basis for differentiation or market play
We will keep in mind that the customer and the end-user of your product and service might not be the same. By differentiating between what your customer and the end-user perceive as value can help you communicate your value proposition more effectively.
Value Proposition Format
Latest posts by Karie Barrett (see all)
- Summer Marketing Internship: Content and Copywriting – Omaha, NE - May 17, 2019
- QAT Global IT Staffing Services and Customized Recruitment - May 16, 2019
- Life with IoT – Creating a Connected World - May 15, 2019