Costa Rica Offshore Development Center
Make the right outsourcing decisions for your business.
Costa Rica Development Center
Take Your IT Outsourcing Nearshore with QAT Global – Costa Rica
Our Costa Rica location is in San Antonio de Belén, which is located in the beautiful Costa Rican province Heredia. Our Costa Rican development teams bring a wide range of experience developing enterprise solutions for clients in a variety of industries, including the development of new web applications, software product development, (SaaS) and legacy systems modernization. We are experienced in all of the major enterprise application technology stacks.
Our wholly-owned nearshore location is exceptionally convenient and beneficial for our clients on the West coast or in the central US. Costa Rica is in the central time zone, falling in the same time zone as many of our long-term clients and our US headquarters. The Costa Rica offshore development center fosters a productive environment with open communication, without the hassle of managing time zone discrepancies. Our talented staff effectively communicates and collaborates in real-time during traditional work hours increasing problem-solving, productivity, and precision. QAT Global Costa Rica offers our clients English and Spanish-speaking resources for nearshore projects.
How We Can Help You
Enhance your software development capacity with complete development teams or augment your existing in-house staff with our highly skilled technical resources. Our nearshore outsourcing solution is the ideal solution for your development needs, offering exceptional value, stability, and flexibility. We are experienced in developing solutions for the Banking & Financial Services, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, and Utilities & Energy Services industries.
Unlike most other outsourcing development companies, we offer strong expertise in both design and development capabilities. At QAT Global Costa Rica we can:
- Engineer a system from the ground up
- Customize open source software
- Update existing applications
- Build anything from simple e-commerce to complex web-based internet applications
QAT Global Costa Rica offers reliable, efficient, and superior testing services. We help our clients go live faster without sacrificing quality. At our Costa Rica offshore development center we give our clients just what they want by:
- Minimizing business risk
- Flexible testing
- Providing comfort and reassurance
Clients benefit from our Costa Rica offshore development center where we always implement quality collaboration of our best practices communication, standards, and governance. At QAT Global we support all our clients using an Agile Development methodology for:
- New applications
- Supporting and/or enhancing existing applications
- Re-platforming antiquated systems onto more robust, cloud-based, scalable platforms
The Costa Rica Offshore Advantage
Distributed Development that Delivers Competitive Costs and Minimized Risks
IT Offshoring with Costa Rica Outsourcing
TALENT + COMPETITIVE COSTS + MINIMIZED RISKS
QAT Global offers our customers the option of offshoring software application development to Costa Rica through our wholly-owned and staffed Development Center in San Antonio de Belén, Heredia, Costa Rica. Our Costa Rica Offshore Development Center provides clients with the best talent in Latin American offshore operations.
The ROI has been well-received by customers who have opted to outsource IT projects and take advantage of this facility and its technical resources. QAT Global Costa Rica brings a dedicated focus to the critical success factors and risk reduction methods in our IT offshoring development approach. We offer the flexibility of offshoring an entire project or a portion of any project to our Costa Rica offices where our best practices, standards, governance, and training practices deliver consistent, high-quality results that you can count on time after time.
At QAT Global Costa Rica we offer competitive offshoring costs with minimized risks. We provide our clients with efficient, cost-effective, and timely custom software services, meeting the standards our clients have come to expect from all of our QAT Global locations.
Why Costa Rica
Costa Rica is not only a beautiful destination but is also a perfect offshore location with various advantages. Here at QAT Global, we felt it was time to expand to a location that meets the needs and diversity of our clients. One where our customers can expect to find the same training, project management, communication, and competitive pricing our clients have come to expect from our USA and Brazil offices. Our Costa Rican teams are made up of members selected from a highly educated workforce supported by a country dedicated to being the most technically savvy with the best engineers and developers in Central America.
Costa Rican IT professionals and US professionals’ work culture go hand in hand with similar practices and compatible time zones. You can look forward to our Costa Rica office providing:
- Diversity into a second country that offers our clients the same quality they’ve come to expect from our Brazil office.
- Convenient hours for our West-coast clients in the US.
- English-Spanish bilingual language support
- Convenient travel to our new office (it’s a quick and inexpensive flight from major US cities).
At QAT Global Costa Rica we’ve leveraged our experience and success from operating our QAT Global Brazil office and using our expertise as an advantage to create a successful offshore location in San Antonio de Belén, Heredia, Costa Rica.
Costa Rican Characteristics and Facts
- QAT Global Costa Rica is made up of a highly educated workforce from a country dedicated to being the most technically savvy with the best engineers and developers in Central America.
- Costa Rica is in the central time zone, falling in the same time zone as our QAT Global headquarters.
- Costa Rica has a large talent pool of excellent engineers, graduating more than 3,000 each year from their universities.
- Costa Rica is often called the “Switzerland” of Central America. They foster peace, with no military backing and spend the majority of government funds on educational improvements and institutions.
- Costa Rican IT professionals are familiar with Western business practices and standards and comparable to US talent.
- Intel, Hewlett Packard, Emerson, and Microsoft are a few notable companies currently taking advantage of Costa Rica’s nearshore software outsourcing potential.
Profile for the Costa Rican IT Professional
- An extremely flexible and adaptable task force
- Easy acceptance of innovation
- Good technical skills
- Closely aligned with Western culture
- Able to quickly learn the business requirements
- Entrepreneurial and creative problem solver
- Experience in developing complex projects