Solicitation Closes 6/18/14
QAT Global, a long-term partner with the State of Nebraska is seeking a highly skilled CICS Systems Programmer. Position will support the State of Nebraska with CICS programming needs and will be based in Lincoln, NE.
- At least four (4) years of experience as a CICS Systems Programmer leading other Systems Programmers to complete projects.
- At least four (4) years of experience as a CICS Systems Programmer within CICS TS v3.1 or higher environment and applying required maintenance/upgrades for CICS TS and other third party software.
- At least four (4) years of experience as a CICS Systems Programmer using SMP/E for system implementations.
- At least four (4) years of experience monitoring CICS TS v3.1 or higher environments.
- Must have current working experience with Assembler and REXX languages, so you can readily read and code programs as necessary.
- Experience with the following Preferred: CICS TS v4.1 or higher, Experience supporting web-based CICS applications, HTML coding, DB2 databases, SQL coding, RACF within CICS Systems environment, CICSPlex environments, CICS Explorer, coding CICS COBOL programs.
- Experience preferred with any of the following third-party software: TMON, Kodak KMS, CICSVR, IPCP-Plus/MVS, DRS, and ERI/CICS.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Interested candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information