Solicitation Closes 2/20/15
QAT Global, a long term partner with the US Patent and Trade Office is seeking a highly skilled Cassandra administrator to propagate Cassandra throughout the US Patent and Trade Office.
Individual will be responsible for:
- Engineering, setting up, administering Cassandra Databases
- Building highly scalable application deployment architecture in AWS EC2
- Respond to incidents to diagnose and restore service
- Design & configure monitoring with meaningful and actionable alerts
- Reporting on applications performance, availability, reliability, etc.
- Facilitate the creation of the Operational readiness documents
- Technical design and implementation plans for application disaster recovery, migration, roll-back plans, expansion, routine deployments, and system upgrades
- Implement process improvements and enhanced operational efficiencies
- Previous experience implementing and administering Cassandra in an organization
- Experience with RedHat Linux, Apache, JBoss, Tomcat
- Experience with Deployment Automation using: Jenkins, Nexus, Maven
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability, Life insurance.
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to client’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.
Interested candidates please contact email@example.com.