This course provides students with instruction in developing distributed processing application GUI clients using CA Gen.
This course is based on CA Gen 8.5.
The course focuses on the development and testing of CA Gen GUI client procedures, which can be integrated with CA Gen server procedures in GUI-based applications. The emphasis is placed on the practical use of the CA Gen toolset and hands-on student activities.
The course length is 5 days, with emphasis placed on the practical use of the CA Gen toolset.
- Application development experience
- Developing CA Gen Servers course
- Some CA Gen experience helpful
Practical activities in the course include:
- CA Gen Workstation Environment
- Data Modeling
- DDL Generation
- GUI Procedure Development
- GUI User Interface Development
- Application Construction
- Testing using Trace Facility