QAT Function Manager is a tool offered by QAT Global to manage custom functions for CA Gen 7.6 and CA Gen 8.0. Most Gen developers are familiar with the native functions available in any CA Gen model, such as concat, substr, textnum and others. When building statements inside an Action Diagram, developers can select these functions, which are part of a static and limited list.
It’s Fast and Simple!
- Define or Import Custom Functions.
- Register Custom Functions into Gen Models.
- Define and Compile Custom Function Code into Runtime Library or Implement Third Party Runtime Library.
- Add Action Diagram Statements to Gen Applications Using Custom Functions.
- Generate and Install Gen Application.
You can benefit from Custom Functions now!
See our growing list of available functions in the QAT Function Libraries!