Solicitation Closes 8/8/14
QAT Global, a long-term partner with the State of Nebraska, is seeking a highly skilled C# Lead Developer for the Nebraska State Patrol based in Lincoln, NE. Lead Developer will assist in the rewriting and upgrading the State of Nebraska Criminal History application. This application and database is used for fingerprint based arrest data management.
Lead developer will work on projects utilizing comprehensive project management practices. Work directly with various levels of business and technical staff to determine sound technical solutions for business requirements.
Manage medium to large software development projects without assistance. Duties include project scope definition, project risk assessment, project plan development, estimation and target date planning, project monitoring, control and adjustment, stakeholder communication, issue resolution, coordination with internal and external teams, quality assurance, and project implementation. Coordinate production support activities, with focus on timely and accurate resolution of issues. Work cooperatively with other team leaders to coordinate the work of the team.
- Must have at least 5 years ASP.NET and C# using a version within 1 release of the commercially available current release.
- Must have extensive experience using .NET 3.5 and greater.
- Must have extensive experience using LINQ to SQL.
- Must have extensive experience using MVC.
- Must have at least 5 years XML and CSS experience.
- Must have extensive experience working with web services and Windows Communication Foundation.
- Must have at least 5 years working with Microsoft SQL Databases Microsoft SQL 2000 – 2008.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Extensive experience designing and implementing complex normalized relational databases.
- Extensive experience with data migration.
Working Knowledge of the following in the Microsoft environment:
- Server Architecture especially as it applies to the .Net environment
- Server Hardware as it applies to the Server Architecture
- Windows Server 2003/2005/2008 IIS 6 and 7
- Virtual machine environments
- Active Directory Experience
Prefer experience with JQuery
QAT Global provides a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with Match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process.