Process-driven change and configuration management delivers several benefits
At QAT Global, we use process-driven change and configuration management to ensure that projects satisfy client requirements and reduce the risks associated with developing new applications in new platforms or maintaining current ones.
Process-driven change and configuration management delivers several benefits over other quality assurance methodologies and processes:
- Ensures changes move through defined workflow process
- Ensures only approved changes are allowed – minimize risk of production failure
- Improve processes over time
- Supports highly flexible and adaptable process model for application development
- Establish repeatable activities that control the development “chaos”
- Define and control what is released to production for distribution
- Efficient Coordination Between Work Groups
- By implementing a repeatable Change and Configuration Management process, the risks associated with developing client/server and Internet/Web applications can be greatly reduced
- The quality of the software improves while the cost is reduced
Minimizing Risk – Repeatability
Ensures a standardized repeatable process for application development
Benefits for Clients and QAT Global
Using the existing infrastructure and current tools our process driven change and configuration management helps to:
- Automate IT change management process
- Provide a vehicle for repeatable process that minimize the risk
- Increase quality of product releases.
- Reduce risk of product failure
- Meet Audit directive/requirements (FSA, ISO9002, ITIL, etc.)
- Ability to track projects and help properly budget for future projects
- Scales to meet the changing needs of business.