Solicitations Close: July 15, 2013
QAT Global is seeking a Highly Skilled Architect / Sr. Developer for a current project supporting the US Patent and Trade Office.
- Provide architectural analysis and solutions to management, development staff and customers for development effort.
- Ensure implementation of Agile Development practices including test driven development, continuous integration, providing high-quality delivery of software products.
- Provide senior-level technical expertise to customers in the transition to and development of a modernized System.
- Participation in Agile Development teams.
- Directly interface with customers, ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction and excellent relationships with stakeholders across the customer organization.
- Using standard software development lifecycle (SDLC) activities including Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment Phases
- Experience leading or being part of an integrated team with multiple vendors performing Agile Development using Scrum and/or XP;
- JBoss Service Oriented Architecture Platform (SOA-P) 7.1x including JBoss Application Server 5.1.x, JBoss 5.1.x Hibernate, JBoss Rules, JBoss jBMS, JBoss ESB, JBoss Developer Studio
- Hibernate and Spring framework;
- Using configuration management tools including: Apache Subversion and IBM Rational ClearCase;
- Using automated build management tools including: Apache Maven;
- Experience installing, configuring, and documenting the products that will serve as the foundation including JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
The candidate must also have the necessary skills and background with these technologies in order to make recommendations on how to properly architect and configure the UI&I web, applications, and integration servers.
- Working with database management systems including: Oracle 10g/11g and MySQL;
- Experience using web Services Interoperability (WS-I) Basic Profile and JAX-RS;
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying WSDL-based and RESTful web services using technologies including SOAP, JBoss RESTEasy, and Jersey;
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Public Trust Clearance
QAT Global provides a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401k with Match, Short and Long Term Disability and Life.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com (there is an underscore between brent and hodgen)