QAT Global, a long term partner with the State of Nevada, is seeking a highly skilled ArcGIS Administrator/Tech Lead to propagate the GIS services within the Agency. The position would be located onsite in Carson City, NV.
The scope of services will be to provide a broad level of systems and database administration support for the Nevada Department of Transportation’s (NDOT) GIS systems. The consultant will augment internal IT staff and serve as the IT technical lead for NDOT’s enterprise ArcGIS efforts. Consultant must perform all activities to the agreed upon project plan/schedule.
- Implement, manage, and maintain GIS software, network infrastructure, database, applications and computer systems; interpret, analyze, recommend and implement geographic information systems; install and implement computer software application programs and systems for department users; assist application developers and GIS analysts to deliver GIS datasets, GIS applications and services.
- Implement, manage and maintain a versioned, distributed geodatabase environment; provide support for multi-user-editing of GIS data transaction processes.
- Manage ArcGIS products serving production feeds, administer Oracle and MSSQL databases and manage GIS web services, develop and support new GIS solutions, and incorporating hardware and software solutions within the GIS architecture, Esri Roads and Highways experience desired.
- Design, develop, implement, maintain and monitor GIS databases, databases schemas, tables, views, documentation, and reports.
- Create custom ESRI enhanced databases using Oracle and MS SQL Server running on Windows.
- Manage user logins, backups, archives, SDE loading and tuning, patches, troubleshooting, and data sharing.
- Resolve highly complex database integrity, access and use issues.
- Recommend changes to systems, standards and specifications.
- Resolve multi-dimensional client and technical issues; and provide GIS web service design, development, implementation, maintenance, and documentation;expansion, testing, and upgrading; monitoring, security and troubleshooting; license management; and server maintenance for web data.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, 401k with match, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com
QAT Global provides a comprehensive range of technical and strategic consulting services; we focus on how IT can make a real difference to client’s businesses by building in agility, streamlining business processes, integrating data assets in new ways, and transforming technical assets. We also help our clients quickly get to market with new or enhanced products including custom software solutions, web software, desktop software, line of business applications, mobile applications, third-party integrations, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, rich internet applications, and mainframe applications.