Passion + Best Practices = Optimal Results
We are living in a unique time in history, in a world of constant change, accelerated by technology. The increasingly fast pace of development and change in technology is, at the same time, the source of great opportunities and competitive threats.
In practice, we know that big changes are the result of just some of the innovations curious minds are creating in highly collaborative environments. Our purpose is to accelerate the positive transformation process driven by technology within our customers. We are determined to help you make the most of this new phase of the digital information revolution and to be ready for the next.
Our high-performance teams use the best, most powerful, affordable, and widely used technologies within the corporate environment to help you in your support strategy and transformation of your business. QAT Global has the breadth of experience to modernize your legacy applications, improve business processes, and build new applications quickly. This allows us to deliver you with better results faster, without you running the risk of making large investments that result in little to no ROI.
Our affinities are those things which we have a natural liking for and understanding of; they’re what makes us special. From an ever-growing list of technologies to methodologies and frameworks, our affinities are at the core of our work every day. We’ve developed best practices around them that guide how and why we do things the way we do at QAT Global. Together, these enable us to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
At QAT Global, we’re about developing long-term relationships with our clients based on trust, integrity, and partnership, so at the core of our affinities, you will discover we are known for taking a vendor-neutral approach to projects and are strong supporters and users of open-source software and development practices. This is because these are the things that enable us to do what we believe is truly in the best interest of each client and project.
We invite you to explore our our primary affinities and learn more about us.
One of Our Best Practices – Agility RPM
Something we hear a lot of our new customers say is that they did not know that there was a way of working that would generate such a high level of results as quickly as with Agility RPM. They also recognize that this requires more discipline on their side, but in the end, the result pays off. After all, we designed an entire work process and communications between business areas, marketing, IT, and other suppliers with Agility RPM. Often, this helps to restore the channel of communication between business and IT, or put other suppliers “inline”, delivering more value for the money invested in them.
What is Agility RPM?
Agility RPM ensures an accelerated development process that consistently delivers quality results, whether on time and within budget. It also helps improve our ability to manage changing user priorities and benefit from improved project visibility and productivity improvements. The accelerated development methodology:
- Is based in the agile and scrum development methodology
- Significantly reduces the overall risk associated with software development
- Ensures attaining maximum value through a process of continuous planning and feedback
This methodology comes with a host of cutting-edge features and uses proven methodologies and best practices of agile software development including those for;
- Requirements Management
- Software Configuration Management
- Defect Management
- Continuous Integration
- Code Metrics
- Test Case Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
Accelerated Development with Agility RPM Highlights
- Minimized Risk – Functional software deliveries with each sprint (2-6 weeks).
- Prioritized Business Value – High value functional elements are designed and built first, demonstrating results fast and controlling costs.
- Client Collaboration – Frequent client collaboration is emphasized, resulting in quick validation and course corrections as needed.
- Sprint Review – The software progress is demonstrated at the end of each sprint, providing constant feedback and opportunities for adjustments.
- Continuous Testing – Quality is managed with mandatory unit testing.
- Managed Complexity – The structured scrum methodology and disciplined execution enhances the team’s ability to manage complexity and minimize risk.
Why Agile Services?
Traditional development approaches often fail to produce software that meets the requirements of the business and within the stipulated budget. The “Agile” software development solution to solve these problems. A QAT Global offers a range of comprehensive services that help organizations make a smooth transition to an agile environment.
Agile services prioritize quality and customer needs
According to numerous surveys, over 60% of companies have adopted agile methods or are planning to do so in the near future. We can help your organization reap the full benefits of the methods to accelerate the development of software without impacting your business.
Our agile solutions include:
- Agile Software Development: Development of custom applications, which can be delivered on your premises or at our global offices.
- Agile Testing: Testing to our dedicated professionals have worked in a variety of agile projects, and have the competence to deal with strategies and approaches for exploratory testing and non-functional testing, ie, performance or load, and the automation of testing.
- Agile Training and Consulting: We work together with you to understand your needs and then provide a detailed report that contains, among other items, the current state to its suitability for the agile environment, areas that need improvement, and a customized strategy how to proceed.
Making a smooth transition to an agile environment
To start the journey to an agile environment our team of experts works closely with your company to define the needs and goals of your business. Then, we analyze in detail whether your organization is ready for an agile environment and develop a strategy tailored to the transition without disrupting business operations.
We have developed a range of flexible support services that can be customized to the specific needs of each client. This allows fundamental changes in their productivity; the flexibility to meet strict deadlines in the case of application releases and updates, without sacrificing quality.