Applications Close 5/16/19
Account Based Marketing Intern
Omaha, NE, United States
At QAT Global, developing enterprise software solutions has always been about people and big ideas—not just ones and zeroes. We’re focused on helping clients with solving problems and finding ways to improve life for everyone. We strive not just to serve our clients, but to become true long-term partners. Companies around the country look to QAT Global to solve their most challenging business problems by helping them develop software solutions to manage business processes, data, and meet the needs of their customers as well as extending the value of these assets to take advantage of cloud and mobile computing, advanced analytics, and other future innovations.
QAT Global is a leading global developer of custom software solutions that help corporations, government agencies, and other organizations reach their technology and business goals. Employees in three countries are focused on developing and delivering custom solutions for customers and partners in the healthcare, financial, energy, agriculture, biotechnology, and IoT industries.
Our Intern Program is open to candidates who are currently attending or have recently graduated from a College/University. This is an ideal launching pad if you’re looking forward to a career in marketing or sales.
QAT Global is currently seeking a positive, motivated marketing intern to be part of our marketing team based in our Corporate Headquarters, located in Omaha, NE. This paid internship is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience at a successful, dynamic organization. We don’t believe in “busy work” around here, so our interns are given challenging projects that directly impact the business. As a marketing intern, you will have an important role in working with on activities related to account-based marketing demand generation initiatives.
About Account-Based Marketing
Account-based Marketing provides one on one analysis of high-priority sales and marketing target accounts. In partnership with marketing and sales leaders, you will work to identify and expedite prospective clients through the sales process by using targeted information and insight to set up relevant conversations between QAT Global and the prospect executives.
- Assist in building contact lists for specific strategic ABM (account-based marketing) accounts
- Research priority accounts and provide analysis and suggestions for next steps
- Work with our enterprise marketing and sales team to understand their account plans for each account
- Assist in the development of targeted messages and collateral for accounts including presentations, videos, articles, advertisements, and emails.
- Support ABM initiatives with one-to-one (large-account) marketing execution
- Measure the impact of account-based marketing on Enterprise accounts and individuals
- Must be available to work 20-30 hours per week (paid)
- Should have a positive attitude, be driven, and be motivated by results
- Desire to gain experience with account-based marketing, lead generation, and marketing campaign development and execution
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Should be a fast learner & hard worker
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be comfortable working on your own and in a team setting
- Experience researching online.
- Technical skills a plus – WordPress, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Canva, CorelDraw, Hootsuite, Basic HTML.
- Basic graphic design experience – Video editing, photography, photo editing, and design skills a plus.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
QAT Global is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.