100% Remote Integration Engineer with HL7 experience
Solicitations Close: Open
QAT Global, a 25+ year IT Consulting group, is seeking an Integration Engineer for a client based in Omaha, NE.
- The Integrations Engineer will be familiar with interoperability and is comfortable with traditional point-to-point integration with HL7 2.x as well as with CCD, C-CDA, and/or IHE profiles.
- The Integrations Engineer will configure and test integrations and provide integration support during implementation activities. Will work with onboarding new data sources and in the migration of existing data feeds.
- The Integrations Engineer will also support integration testing during the life cycle of the project, perform feed migration and conversion programs, and test data migration and conversion programs.
- 3+ years of integration experience with a solid understanding of HL7.
- Previous experience with engines such as Rhapsody, Mirth Connect, Intersystem, or Ensemble required.
- Previous experience with scripting languages and RESTful APIs Soap Webservices required.
- Prior experience with Meditech, Allscripts, EPIC, Cerner, Athena preferred.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Match, and other ancillary plans.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (there is an underscore between brent and hodgen)
QAT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer