100% Remote Integration Analyst/BA/Project Coordinator with HL7 experience
Solicitations Close: Open
QAT Global, a 25+ year IT Consulting group, is seeking an Integration Engineer for a client based in Omaha, NE.
The Integration Analyst is primarily responsible for configuration, QA, implementation, and support of various technical integrations and interfaces.
- Provides technical support and configuration throughout client engagement for implementing these technologies. Engagement begins at client project inception carries through to go live and handoff to operations after the stabilization phases of each project.
- Lead technical interoperability testing with each client implementation to certify the integration, identify issues to escalate or resolve as appropriate.
- Unit test new software modules, both web-based and stand-alone applications.
- Participate in software design, at least to the extent of having a clear understanding of the software being coded on both the micro and macro levels.
- Responsible for assessing project issues and risks, as well as their resolution and communication to senior management, PMO, and stakeholders.
1-3+ years of Analyst/BA /Project Coordination experience with HL7, CDA, FHIR, and other Healthcare Industry standards.
QAT Global provides a competitive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Match, and other ancillary plans.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com (there is an underscore between brent and hodgen)
QAT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer