Software Development Teams Engagement Model
QAT Global’s On-Demand Software Development Teams offering enables clients to quickly extend their local engineering teams through product development and support resources located in our software development centers in the US or Brazil. By partnering with QAT Global to expand their global footprints, our clients are successfully extending their own Software Development Teams to help bring new, quality software products to market quickly and cost-effectively.
When scope, specification and implementation plans of a development project are reasonably well defined at the outset, a Software Development Teams model becomes an attractive option. Through this engagement model, customers can integrate talented global engineers into discrete projects that are “time-boxed” and require specific market or technology expertise. Under this model, QAT Global assigns a project team including project management, equipment and infrastructure necessary to deliver on time.
In many cases, project requirements tend to evolve during the course of implementation thereby necessitating additional or lesser resources. To facilitate such development, this Software Development Team engagement model gives clients the flexibility of adjusting product development and support resources to a global level, while optimizing on time and costs.
- Gain an extended development team that generate repeatable product innovation and address their inherent business needs.
- Obtain a Global Engagement Model perfected for projects of all sizes.
- Reduce overall development expenses by optimizing key resource, project, and best location parameters.
- Scale development efforts through the flexibility incorporated in our engagement models to every customer based on their specific needs.
- Speed the time-to-market of their products.
QAT Global’s Software Development Teams give clients the ability to ramp up and down quickly to get new products to market and make enhancements to existing products quickly.