Quality Assurance and Testing Services
Ensuring Software Quality and Usability with Quality Assurance and Testing Services
Software defects have a direct, negative impact on profitability. Even a small number of defects can have a catastrophic impact on a business, its customers, and its partners. Plus, QA and software testing can make or break go-live schedules and user adoption of new technologies. Leaders must rely on proven testing processes and technologies to increase efficiency and precision while reducing risk, costs, and cycle times.
To achieve the highest levels of quality assurance, QAT Global brings together the strongest testing expertise, processes, technology, and people to deliver testing solutions your can trust. We started by recruiting top software engineers with a passion for testing and then provide them with QA-specific best practices training and a supportive environment so they can be their very best. The results speak for themselves.
QAT Global specializes in high value-added software testing, and even Agile-aligned app testing to support faster timeframes. Now you can have a flexible partner that can meet your business needs and delivers the quality your end-users expect.
QAT Global offers comprehensive test solutions and frameworks, to adapt to the specific needs of development teams.
- Prebuilt, Nimble Agile Process Assets: QAT Global offers a proven framework that is a combination of reusable assets that includes automated and manual testing. These reusable process assets help us to efficiently analyze and implement test cases to both new and ongoing projects.
- Assessment Framework to Help Organizations: QAT Global’s assessment framework helps determine the sustainability and readiness for development projects. Through review of internal and external content, in addition to integration review, we identify key areas of opportunity to maximize the testing effort without duplicating efforts on sound development that does not require additional time or budget.
- Agile Quality Assurance to Reduce Product’s Time-To-Market: In accordance with Agile best practices, QAT Global testers work concurrent with development to identify and address issues in real time. As members of the project team, QAT Global testers maintain an open dialogue with the development team throughout the software development lifecycle. This methodology reduces lag time between development, testing, bug triage, and issue mitigation. Further reducing the time taken for testing, thereby shortening the cycle for the final product to reach the market.
- Global Delivery Model: QAT Global offers delivery models that help clients align testing for an efficient and effective Agile Project delivery. Customers also benefit from our offshore, nearshore, and onshore delivery models, all of which ensure stability and high quality of service and product.
- Large Enough to Scale and Small Enough for Attention: At QAT Global, the customer’s priority is the company’s priority. With years of experience and integrated resources, QAT Global has the advantage of scalability. The customer could be a large multi-national or a domestic corporate, with a large- or small-scale project, QAT Global has the flexibility to deliver services accordingly.
Whether we’re providing fully managed end-to-end testing, support to overstretched internal test teams or independent testing for outsourced development projects, we are here to provide information to help you make the right decisions.
QAT Global’s approach to testing mirrors our approach to development in that we have standardized a methodology to provide a repeatable, proven process. By establishing an existing framework that can be applied to development projects, we save time and money.
- Automated and Manual Testing – QAT Global provides both automated and manual testing. We use the preferred testing software of the client team whenever possible. Otherwise, we have licensed software for automated testing and proprietary test scripts for manual testing.
- Agile Project Team – QAT Global adheres to Agile methodology in including testers as a part of the development team. This approach integrates quality testing in the development process, so the team is working to produce products and features that are not only functional but usable, with each 2-4 week sprint cycle.
- Timely Testing – To prevent lag time between development and testing, QAT Global test teams run concurrent sprints with the dev team. Integrated testing creates access to features as they become available rather than waiting for the end of a sprint to begin testing. This expedites development by allowing for issues to be identified and addressed while the attention of the team is trained a specific functionality. Development/test volleyball allows for Continuous Integration during feature development. And when a feature is complete, the entire team can move on without further regression.
- Testing as a supplement for existing project teams – Quality Assurance best practices calls for blind reviews of both back-end and UI development. With QAT Global, testing teams can participate on the scrum team and know the desired outcome of development, without compromising the integrity of the team, the code, or the outcome. Experienced test engineers are able to offer impartial feedback regarding code and functionality. By acting as independent reviewers, QAT Global’s test engineers are accountable for identifying potential issues and assisting with risk mitigation along with the development team.
- Functional Testing – QAT Global test engineers are engaged in each sprint cycle using a proprietary repeatable process. This standardization ensures each member of the development team is producing quality code and that universal acceptance criteria are applied.Front-end functionality uses both automated and manual test principles. Through automation both time and effort are maximized by running regression tests for each sprint. Automation is used as a cost-effective mechanism for proving repeatable functionality. This compliments manual testing in which test engineers can exploit potential risks and prove functionality even in cases of corrupt data or end-user errors. Utilizing automated and manual testing is vital for bug-cost avoidance.
- Acceptance criteria and bug thresholds – QAT Global customizes acceptance criteria to meet the needs and expectations of each client. QAT Global team leads triage issues to effectively identify what development issues could present a risk to a project’s successful deployment and what issues don’t need further attention. Using statistical data, test engineers keep projects focused on the intended outcome and do not waste time or budget chasing outliers that do not have an impact on project outcome.
Best practices provide:
- Centralized delivery model
- Defined and refined test processes
- Tailored test strategies
- Industry-proven tools and techniques
- Metrics and Service Level Agreement (SLA) – driven governance
- Client-focused communication framework
- Knowledge management for efficient ramp up / ramp down
- Reduced time-to-market
- Significant cost reductions due to effective defect prevention
- Decreased software warranty costs
- Efficiency gains through improvement/automation of testing process
- Minimized risk of low-quality software
- Increased transparency of the acquired system
- Reduced product support costs
- Greater cost-efficiency and accelerated timelines in the product implementation stage
- Improved brand image and sales volume due to enhanced product quality
- Optimized testing costs due to outsourcing model
- Improve the quality, reliability and performance of your IT systems
- Reducing the defects that impact business use of the application
- Provide a stable application in production
Through our focused approach, QAT Global will help maximize your ROI on software testing, minimize production support with fewer defects, and deliver the highest level of satisfaction to customers.
Learn more about how our Quality Assurance and Testing Services can solve your testing needs, contact us now >>